Structuring Financing for New Infrastructure
Evensen Dodge has structured thousands of transactions to fund new infrastructure. EDII assists it client in defining the best funding model for the client’s need. These include debt transactions, equity investments, sale lease back financings, or public private partnership programs. We develop the funding plan for each new infrastructure investment and assist our client through every step of its implementation. EDII is an international firm that brings world-class practices and models to our clients, assuring innovative and cutting edge solutions.
See more of our new infrastructure funding services:
Types of financings and security structures provided
- Tax Allocation Bonds.
- Revenue Bonds.
- Lease Revenue Bonds.
- Certificates of Participation.
- Put and Option Bonds.
- Escrow Bonds.
- Financing Cash Flow.
- Variable Rate Demand Bonds.
- Municipal Bond Insurance.
- Commercial Paper.
- Interest Rate Swaps and Hedges.
- Letters of Credit from Foreign and Domestic Banks.
- Zero Coupon and Deep Discount Bonds.
- Taxable Long and Short-Term Debt.
- Assessment Bonds.
- General Obligation Bonds.
- Tax-Exempt Leveraged Leasing.
- Direct Lease/Master Lease.
- Lease Purchase Financings.
- State Revolving Fund Loans.
- Cross Border Sale/Leaseback Transactions.
Special financing areas
- Economic Development.
- Special Purpose.
- General infrastructure.
- Health Care.