Our Services Overview
Our Clients are State Owned Enterprises (SOE), National and Subnational Governments and Authorities, PPP Developers.
As financial advisors, Evensen Dodge International (EDI) works in a day-to-day basis with the firm’s clients, making sure that their requirements and their short and long-term financial goals are interrelated. We take pride in preparing financial strategies and plans; preparing and analyzing financial engineering programs; developing alternatives to achieve even better credit ratings; obtaining financing; representing our clients in negotiating with underwriting firms, credit rating agencies, bond counsel, trustee holders, and other service providers; and in developing financial instruments, structures and models, among rendering other financial advisory services. We assist our clients in:
- Assessing the Country Conditions for Private Financing of Infrastructure.
- Preparing Adequate Legal Framework.
- Implementing Bond Issuance and Syndicated Bank Loan Financing.
- Structuring Financing for New Infrastructure.
- Implementing Debt Refinancing and Restructuring.
- Implementing Sale Lease Back Financing.
- Implementing Infrastructure Equity Investment.
- Structuring Public Private Partnership Financing.
- Implementing Privatizations.
- Providing turn-key assistance to foreign investors.